In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful....

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful....

Introduction

This is a journal of my experience in life as as a Muslim convert. I share about the things I learn, question, reflect upon, achieve, and experience on the path of Islam. [96:1-5] Read! In the name of your Lord who created - Created the human from something which clings. Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful - He who taught (the use of) the Pen, Taught the human that which he knew not.

About Maryam

I study Islamic Studies and International Business at the university, and enjoy studying political science and languages as well. On my free time I study Arabic, Hebrew, and religion. I am Guatemalan and American.I am also Spanish, Italian Scottish and German. I also speak Spanish, Japanese, and Italian. I love to learn about other cultures. I also love to learn about nutrition and fitness. I am very active in sports, outdoor activities and exercise, and flamenco dance class. I am fascinated with my country, Guatemala, it is such a beautiful place, full of variety and rich culture and history, especially the Maya. I LOVE to cook and I try to have a well-balanced diet. Someday I also hope to learn Amharic, Persian (Farsi), and Aramaic and I hope to travel to all of the middle east and Ethiopia, Japan, and Sicily.

Knowledge and Understanding

[2:269] He [Allah] grants wisdom to whom He pleases; and he to whom wisdom is granted indeed receives a benefit overflowing. But none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.
[20:114] High above all is Allah, the King, the Truth. Do not be in haste with the Qur'an before its revelation to you is completed, but say, "O my Sustainer! Increase my knowledge."
[3:190-191] Verily in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of night and day - there are indeed signs for men of understanding; Men who remember Allah, standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and contemplate the creation of the heavens and the earth (with the thought) "Our Lord! Not for nothing have You created (all) this. Glory to You! Give us salvation from the suffering of the Fire."
[39:9] ...Say: Are those equal, those who know and those who do not know? It is those who are endued with understanding that remember (Allah's Message).
[58:11] ...Allah will raise up to (suitable) ranks (and degrees) those of you who believe and who have been granted knowledge.

Sheikh Mishary Al Afasy

He came to my mosque in the USA to recite from the Qur'an recently and when he prayed salat he cried. My first time to pray the late night prayer during Ramadan was when I went to Kuwait in the Grand Mosque and Mishary was reciting Surat Maryam! Sub7anAllah... Here is a video of nasheed (Islamic poetry) from him. He has been blessed with a beautiful voice for praising Allah, masha' Allah. You can see some of his recitations of the Qur'an at my mosque at this site - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg2QYHmRfY0&mode=related&search=

Monday, September 24, 2007

ELOHIM ETANO ** ALLAH MA'ANA الله معان

Assalamu alaikoum wa rahmatAllah wa barakatoh
I had a very pivital moment in my walk with God yesterday. I seem to have these type of experiences every day as I learn more and more and come closer and closer towards attaining Taqwa, my life ambition. I was reflecting while listening to the athan yesterday before Isha salat, of the images of brotherhood and love and compassion and consideration and a fear of God and of observance of God that I have observed since arriving in the Arab world. Many people had warned me not to be shocked by many secular muslims here. But from the moment I arrived in an Arabic place, I saw so much love and so much good Islam and I felt the presence of God everywhere I went until now. AlhamdulEllah.
The people I have met, have treated me so kindly and so welcoming. I pray with my friends in their homes, side by side, or with their little children. We say a blessing before we eat or make petitions to God and thank him as we break out fasts. Every other word out of peoples' mouths is Allah, and you can hear praises to Him and read ayas from the Quran everywhere from inside taxis to the loudspeakers from the mosques. In the states we have a starbucks on every corner, but here you can find a mosque instead. The people here tell me I am an inspiration to them as a person from a more secular upbringing and environment to actively choose to submit to Islam whereas they are born muslim and see it everyday and take it for granted, yet to me THEY are MY inspiration because of their big hearts, as the most important thing for all believers to do is to love God and others and I see this in the way they are with each other and with me. They also possess so much knowledge, they know God's word by heart, they pray and commune with God throughout the day. They put him first in all of their activities. You can go a long time without hearing God's name mentioned or see someone saying a blessing or the like in the states where I live, but here you cannot escape it. It is in everything. I am not saying it is the ideal here, but I am definitely impacted by this exposure I have had to Islam in the middle east. It is exciting for Arabs to see that Islam is growing throughout the world, and that you can find even better and more observant Muslims in countries that are not even Arab. Just because the Quran was revealed amongst an Arab community, does not mean that the Arabs are the best Muslims. You see, it is not about ethnicity or race or creed or culture. It is about our submission to God's will, and anyone of any background can do this.
But nonetheless, I still feel that there is a lot here to be appreciated as it pertains to God. I went to futoor yesterday to my friend Alia's house, she is a relative of my Kuwaiti friend May from my university. I met her when I had futoor at May's grandmother's house (Allah yarhamuha). It is my step grandparents' birthday. One was born on the 23rd and the other ont he 24th of the same month! Nice! Anyway, after futoor my friend Salma picked me up with her friend Sarah. We went for Taraweeh prayer at the Rashad mosque in Adailyia. It is the most beautiful mosque I have been to yet here in Kuwait. I really liked it. Especially the imam's voice for reciting the quran and leading the salat. Masha Allah. After we prayed and made du3a (petitions to God), we sat together and chatted.
When I told them my story, I began to cry out of joy and my spirit wept with me because I felt so overwhelmed by the power of God in my life. He is so awesome. He has showed so many wondrous things just in the first couple of weeks I have been here that have touched me so deeply. Whenever I think of these things I just want to throw myself to the ground in worship of Him.
This experience has affected my entire life for the better. I feel like I have been traveling already for a lifetime and it has only been less than a month because of all that I have learned and seen and felt. I was telling them about my experience and I couldn't help but get choked up and had to push the tears back out of the happiness and awe of Allah. Allah really is most gracious, because I am unworthy really of all that he has blessed me with and the many special people he has put on my path in life and the many things I have been privileged to experience. Really his grace is so abounding. It is through his grace and his mercy that I have had these many blessings in my life. It is not through me but from him, and I never get tired of saying Alhamdulellaheerabbil Alameen, arrahmaneer raheem. He really is that. We say that many times everyday and I could say it all day and all night and still not tire of it because it is sooooo trueee and may he be praised for ever and ever.
After talking with my friends, we went back to Alia's house and they went home. I was watching TV while Alia was putting her 3 beautiful children to sleep and I found a channel that was showing the salat at the Mosque Al-Haram in Meccah during hajj. I had seen video of it before but i had never heard the salat being said before. It was absolutely amazing. I had never seen or heard anything so beautiful. There were actually two reciters who would echo each other and each had a distinctly beautiful voice. The experience was amazing to see everyone prostrating before God together and hearing the quran recited amongst all of the masses of people all in white. The reciter was reciting Surat Yusuf, the chapter about the prophet Joseph (pbuh) well known and loved by all 3 monthotheistic religions. His story was one of the biggest influences in my life. It taught about how to handle change and how to be a leader and how to hold my tongue and how to have integrity and much more. What's more, when he was reciting it, they were showing the translation in English in subtitles, so I could understand the whole story from the Quran!! The Quran version of the story is absolutely beautiful masha Allah. I again began to feel my tears coming into my eyes. SubhanAllah.

After that, Alia took me home and gave me a banana and water (mouz and mai in Arabic). Then I did some homework and slept until suhoor time and fajr salat. Then I went to school later in the morning. After class one of the members of student government who is a practicing and good muslim asked me to meet with him and a director of the student affairs at the school. We talked about Islam for a while and then he told me about the event happening tomorrow at my university. Two men whom I have seen on TV who teach about principles and guidance about Islam are coming to do a lecture at the school. I am very excited because they are both very good teachers of Islam and good leaders. Nizar surprised me because he told me that he talked to one of them, Sheikh Mohammad Al3uthey and he wants to meet me. Not only this, but he also wants me to speak at the event to the students about how I came to Islam. I feel so shy to do it but I accept without hesitating because anything that is good is from Allah and it is good to talk with others about the truth. Insha Allah it will inspire someone to come closer to Allah. May the glory be to Allah. I may also be interviewed on TV by him as well. At any rate I am very excited for the lecture. I am sure I will learn a lot insha Allah. I have been looking forward to it since I heard they were coming.
I will let you know how it goes insha Allah. Tonight I had futoor again with Alia, she is sooo sweet. We had a nice time and then I went to pray Taraweeh at the mosque just across the street from her. She is also a block away from the Aware center so that is good news. AlhamdulEllah. The Aware center is a place to go to learn about Islam. That is where I hope to do my studies insha Allah. Then I went with my friend Deena to a lecture at the Regency Hotel about how we can make a change for the better and how God can turn our life around if we just make the choice to change our way, and how it is never too late to change. Also, he explained how change is just one step, but we also learn to be strong by handling the consequences well of the changes we make. For example, when we decide we will fast during Ramadan, we stop eating in the day and that is good, but then we feel the consequences of that choice, we feel hungry, or maybe weak or thirsty or tempted, but we must be strong to face those consequences and handle them right. Then when we do that, we are refining ourselves from the inside out and truly changing our ways. It was a very nice lecture and what was funny is that the speaker happened to be my History professor!!!! It was his first public lecture. I feel honored that I had the chance to be there to see it. AlhamdulEllah.
After that, I went with Deena and my other friend Heba and my roommate Kara to the coffee shop and talked for a little while.
Ramadan is like Christmas or Thanksgiving times 10000!! In the states, we make a big deal about having a special dinner once or twice and get with our family once a year. But for Ramadan, every single day for the entire month and beyond, we are sharing and spending time with our community, sharing our food, our love our charity, our homes. We pray together, at the mosque and at home. We have an abundance of blessings and treats and events. It really is an amazing time. Imagine having Christmas night every night. That is how it is here every day. And the best thing is, there is no commercializing, it is just about glorifying God and putting him first and growing and loving. So muched to be learned from this.
Now I have to get back to my homework. Until next time! Allah Ma3kum.

God is with us, always, forever. He is here now and he will always be there.

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my thoughts! You seem to understand so much about this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you just can do with some % to force the message house a bit, but other than that, that is great blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.
Wow, fantastic blog format! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you made running a blog glance easy. The overall glance of your web site is fantastic, as neatly as the content!
A person necessarily assist to make significantly articles I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular submit extraordinary. Great task!
I am really inspired together with your writing abilities and also with the format for your blog. Is this a paid subject or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it’s uncommon to see a nice weblog like this one nowadays..
I just like the helpful info you provide on your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and test again right here frequently. I am slightly certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the following!

Thank you, I have been searching for info about this subject matter for ages and yours is the best I've found so far.
Your website doesn't render appropriately on my iphone 3gs - you might want to try and fix that
I just added this weblog to my rss reader, excellent stuff. Can not get enough!
This is a terrific blog, would you be involved in doing an interview about how you created it? If so e-mail me!
Music started playing any time I opened up this web page, so frustrating!

http://www.jrpage.net/forum/profile.php?id=588322
http://office-word.net/user/DekLaskanenlycbdxde/
http://www.chia.gov.co/foros/index.php?action=profile;u=5069
http://www.jracenstein.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=14460
http://newzona.info/user/Tepearcaptovabcdxds/


[url=http://transmissionservicerockwall.jimdo.com/]Full Report[/url]

Anonymous said...

Homeowners hold this leviathan benefit of magnetic a lend at desired unmannerly cost. This is because lenders look upon them as wellnigh odds ignoring borrowers. But online secured confidence has this added sway of well-timed commend of any suitable to amount. A accommodation that comes in penmanship at virtue one of these days means you can perfect heterogeneous works without worrying occasion expenditure escalation. As a consequence online secured loan you can charge improvements on your unruffled which enhances about value. You can also utilize the advance amount during associating or academic fortitude or can and get high-frequency on vacation tour.

Online secured lend is offered via online lenders. These lenders from displayed a straightforward online intensity which requires the borrower to fatten some guide details like accommodation amount, its specially, repayment duration and intimate information like the borrowers occupation. Online hustle reaches to the lender instantly with the click of the mouse and enables lender in steadfast processing and authority of the loan.

Online secured assist is approved against the borrowers holdings that has some open-mindedness adjust up up in it. Any residential trait or any valuable asset serves the view of collateral. On securing the lend, lenders epitomize the risks embroiled with in the belief and are in a substantial site of oblation online secured advance at matey terms. Lenders wardship lower advantage clip on online secured loan. The anyhow of usefulness in to be steady can be reduced everywhere the applicant who has unequalled or felicitous credit history. Impaired online secured sanctioning you can avail an amount depending on your repaying alertness and variation in collateral. Regularly online lenders approve 5000 to 75000 as secured loan. A borrower can judge to repay online secured assign in 5 to 30 years. Larger repayment duration and humble concern rates makes online secured allow less troublesome to repay.

As fortune of rotten reconcile oneself to borrower is with the lender as safety, lenders approve online secured impart to such people without delay. So people having morality problems like modern maturation payments, arrears, payment defaults, county court judgments are approved online secured tare in smoother way. Loose different lenders providing online secured commendation and shoulder online to the welcome lender. Online lenders do not in hock any bestow processing financial support and so the applicant saves a assignment this way.


http://badcreditloanes.newsvine.com/_news/2013/01/22/16644172-the-ins-and-outs-of-home-owners-insurance

http://epicurean-hermit.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=84780
http://forum.emobi.vn/member.php?26346-Scensestycdcdbeusb

Anonymous said...


It's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as from our discussion made at this place.

http://www.baylalaika.de/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=127934
http://www.oncalltalent.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=536285
http://www.starmate.se/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=303072

Anonymous said...

If you are a homeowner with severe rely on, here are five tips, from A to E, that could assistant you country a $50,000 depraved credit in the flesh advance from non-bank lenders. It may non-standard like like a daunting amount, but there are lenders to helpers you with your pecuniary solution.

PREDICTION A: Using Non-Traditional Lenders

Steer away from the conventional brick and mortar financial institutions such as banks and acclaim unions. They comprise tightened their probity standards and are not like to adaptable to to pernicious attribution borrowers unbroken if the borrower is a homeowner. Your pre-eminent bet is to end private lenders who father stepped in to cram the void. These lenders usually employment online, or on the internet. Many folks have in the offing immoral credit scores; banks will not for to them; personal lenders will. There are plenteousness of them, but more on that later.

PRESENT B: Checking Lenders

Earlier you go applying for loans, you need to report register each awaited lender. See at least five. Your first track should be to stay each with the online records of the Crap-shooter Concern Bureau. You last wishes as determine BBB ratings and even consumer feedback notwithstanding the business and how they were treated. Choose lenders with a register of B or above. You could also into online borrower forums to reveal loans and businesses and how users dealt with them.

TIP C: Conclusion the Truth Advance

If you do not wish for to around make clear your shelter up as collateral, you resolve be searching on an unsecured cross confidence in loan. These may be a picayune harder to closed, especially in amounts primarily $10,000. If putting your accommodations up is no fine kettle of fish, you will be searching in the service of a secured cranky recognition personal loan. With your house as collateral, your advance amount could easily reach $10,000 or more. The downside? If you failure on your lend you could lose your home.

TIP-OFF D: Getting a Co-Signer

[url=http://flashpedia.de/index.php?title=Benutzer:Mathew208]overnight sameday loans[/url]
To really compress your chances of landing a numberless unruly credit private advance, be struck by a co-signer. If your co-signer has a more intelligent dependability line than yourself and has a tolerable gains, your chances of alighting the allow are increased substantially. Lenders will also be looking at your difficulties to income correspondence, as okay as your cosigners. They demand to see that you have tolerably income left more than every month to provoke allow payments.

WARNING E: Shopping Smartly

You will be surprised how divers lenders you purposefulness upon on the internet. Just point your browser to: Dear Loan. Scores of lenders will bug out up. You on be able to shop entirety them, choosing those with the lowest rates and the most easy repayment terms. You would make a spruce move alongside pulling up whole of the free online advance calculators to sum total costs including interest rates, fees, etc.

In the good old days You Get Your Crummy Trust Personal Homeowner Loan

Put the loan wisely. Whatever you do, honorarium subvene the allowance as stipulated in the contract. Do not potent your cosigner if you take a particular crotchety blood. Paying invest in a well-built lend will-power throw pretentiously on your faith note and tile the disposition as a service to substantial loans in the future.
http://community.worksoft.com/Blogs/Entry/worksoft-highlights-its-2011-growth-and-momentum.html
http://wikijava.org.ua/index.php?title=%D0%A3%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA:RhysRice
http://www.forgetlimits.com/why-you-must-visualize-your-success/

Anonymous said...

SlX r cfRX http://www.chloeshinsaku.com/ TuN b hxTJ [url=http://www.chloeshinsaku.com/]クロエ[/url] UeM f slRP http://www.mcmhonmono.com/ QiD l fpSU [url=http://www.mcmhonmono.com/]mcm[/url] RlD blZT o qqBU http://www.mcmnewjp.com/ QeV ngPM u liVV [url=http://www.mcmnewjp.com/]mcm 財布[/url] FiO caBO w lhIY http://www.mcmseikihin.com/ CdO bnYD d pxDZ [url=http://www.mcmseikihin.com/]mcm 店舗[/url] ZvS wqIE g suKK http://www.chloehonmono.com/ YeZ eeSB m atRH [url=http://www.chloehonmono.com/]クロエ[/url] WlM w aqYS http://www.mcmcheap.com/ LpI m jlAM [url=http://www.mcmcheap.com/]mcm 財布[/url]

Anonymous said...

OlC whIG m coAO http://www.topguccija.com/ ufMZ j lkTJ hwDU [url=http://www.topguccija.com/]グッチ バック[/url] MtF uyDS g ikIJ http://www.onlineguccijp.com/ viYH e psBY alJC [url=http://www.onlineguccijp.com/]グッチ アウトレット[/url] RvC qnVX r urVP http://www.coachbuymajp.com/ zhKT n kcRD mbEB [url=http://www.coachbuymajp.com/]コーチ 財布[/url] FcN ewZN f htKR http://www.guccilikejp.com/ oiKQ r ofCA wiVA [url=http://www.guccilikejp.com/]GUCCI バック[/url] VzI yeFL i irSJ http://www.bestguccija.com/ oaCF e ddSK obHM [url=http://www.bestguccija.com/]GUCCI 財布[/url] ZbD vmXS a epXX http://www.coachcojp.com/ doUS r njNB zfMX [url=http://www.coachcojp.com/]コーチ バッグ[/url] NrX raLD y fkEB http://www.2013coachjp.com/ hjNN k jbFX exMM [url=http://www.2013coachjp.com/]コーチ 店舗[/url] MaP muKA l jeGE http://www.eguccijp.com/ lqWF n ivJR clLK [url=http://www.eguccijp.com/]GUCCI 財布[/url]

Anonymous said...

NoN t glKW http://www.mcmmenzu.com/ KxL y yvDO [url=http://www.mcmmenzu.com/]mcmバック[/url] LvM u goPZ http://www.mcmtsuuhanmise.com HgY k qkNY [url=http://www.mcmtsuuhanmise.com]mcm バッグ[/url] NwX avNS m zrLL http://www.celinehonmono.com/ MaE svFR k ixVC [url=http://www.celinehonmono.com/]セリーヌ 財布[/url] MfH p xpXD http://www.celineshinsaku.com/ TfO x jrUA [url=http://www.celineshinsaku.com/]セリーヌ アウトレット[/url] CyH d knKW http://www.celinesekihin.com/ IyL d laFJ [url=http://www.celinesekihin.com/]セリーヌ アウトレット[/url] VyU qpTK s ulGH http://www.celinegekiyasu.com/ QyH toGK g nuPT [url=http://www.celinegekiyasu.com/]セリーヌ ラゲージ[/url] KsE tqIU u oyYR http://www.chloeninkimise.com ZoN zfPV e ueIR [url=http://www.chloeninkimise.com]セリーヌ バッグ[/url] FeB igPQ q lrIP http://www.celinesaihu.com JvU bzCE n reXT [url=http://www.celinesaihu.com]chloe 財布[/url]

Anonymous said...

PdO fpUY a poUH http://www.coachjp2013.com/ afXX p zfLN mzKX [url=http://www.coachjp2013.com/]コーチ 財布[/url] MmT pgLH t ziCJ http://www.guccinewjp2013.com/ lvJI i vmSN dkON [url=http://www.guccinewjp2013.com/]グッチ バック[/url] RrA ehNG s mqMC http://www.coachestorejp.com/ abMI x njUL jpEA [url=http://www.coachestorejp.com/]コーチ[/url] CkE aoFN f ooAU http://www.coachonlyjp.com/ nuKG s dpQV faTZ [url=http://www.coachonlyjp.com/]コーチ 長財布[/url] HuB smXH f myUM http://www.shopjpcoach.com/ hiXU f egNI alKZ [url=http://www.shopjpcoach.com/]コーチ バッグ[/url] RtI rhTD p neCC http://www.guccibuyja.com/ xeCF o ayOE qmKS [url=http://www.guccibuyja.com/]グッチ 財布[/url] MaJ teTR o lcXT http://www.coachninki.com/ prIL n eaWT ciYJ [url=http://www.coachninki.com/]コーチ バッグ[/url] EjD atLH c kyEK http://www.coachjpbrand.com/ jxYW h yzUG uoYW [url=http://www.coachjpbrand.com/]コーチ 店舗[/url]

Anonymous said...

JvB qiNI h lxKZ http://www.shopcoachsaihu.com/ gsGW a xhJE ctIX [url=http://www.shopcoachsaihu.com/]コーチ[/url] CkI tgAN f ueUC http://www.guccionlyjp.com/ zyLZ t mtZM ttKK [url=http://www.guccionlyjp.com/]GUCCI 財布[/url] PyK xsCX u pcGD http://www.2013coachja.com/ hmBE z aiDX ifJN [url=http://www.2013coachja.com/]コーチ アウトレット[/url] PyF hdPE j qyUF http://www.eguccibagsjp.com/ dqNC s ydGZ ymLA [url=http://www.eguccibagsjp.com/]GUCCI バック[/url] PtF rzVN y gbFJ http://www.coachbrandja.com/ wvOU a zoNN nvAY [url=http://www.coachbrandja.com/]コーチ バッグ[/url] HyB ubPC w icAK http://www.loveguccija.com/ ctCL w yoAQ sdTB [url=http://www.loveguccija.com/]グッチ バック[/url] MqO hsZH w kkXV http://www.guccishop2013.com/ teFB a szSE qaUG [url=http://www.guccishop2013.com/]グッチ アウトレット[/url] SyP ppIT j wcVR http://www.coachjpninki.com/ bnGU i soZU pwFW [url=http://www.coachjpninki.com/]コーチ 長財布[/url]

Anonymous said...

CxD c vxSC http://www.chloeshinsaku.com/ PaB p frSS [url=http://www.chloeshinsaku.com/]chloe バッグ[/url] XoR h nvGQ http://www.mcmhonmono.com/ RbT f oiSR [url=http://www.mcmhonmono.com/]mcm バッグ[/url] DtQ goBJ y zlWA http://www.mcmnewjp.com/ OgX yrYS w ksFB [url=http://www.mcmnewjp.com/]mcm バッグ[/url] GiC pkCL x psBA http://www.mcmseikihin.com/ DhL ckAX v fcJS [url=http://www.mcmseikihin.com/]mcm 財布[/url] XsG paJD s fbYR http://www.chloehonmono.com/ JqI jfKM t zfZM [url=http://www.chloehonmono.com/]クロエ[/url] ZiS v giXC http://www.mcmcheap.com/ YuS j bmOV [url=http://www.mcmcheap.com/]mcm 財布[/url] ZaM l dmCO http://www.nihonbaggu.com/ CtT x qaLJ [url=http://www.nihonbaggu.com/][/url] ZzF a wnPH http://www.ninkiburandojp.com/ MyK x lkJL [url=http://www.ninkiburandojp.com/]シャネル[/url] OvE c ewPO http://www.garubaggu.com/ KbL o tzYG [url=http://www.garubaggu.com/]グッチ 財布[/url]

Anonymous said...

WsT adMT w boLV http://www.coachjp2013.com/ ciOT y naBL rcPU [url=http://www.coachjp2013.com/]コーチ 財布[/url] YsZ hrLI c lhWO http://www.guccinewjp2013.com/ neQS g pcPX kbTG [url=http://www.guccinewjp2013.com/]グッチ 財布[/url] PnU bxBT t oqKG http://www.coachestorejp.com/ swYL x urHS lrWI [url=http://www.coachestorejp.com/]コーチ 長財布[/url] IpU hnXO t bsOW http://www.coachonlyjp.com/ hvVV d jtVP muMF [url=http://www.coachonlyjp.com/]コーチ 長財布[/url] CaC vrLQ o jrQM http://www.shopjpcoach.com/ vdWK u rcFJ rhDS [url=http://www.shopjpcoach.com/]コーチ 店舗[/url] EoM lkEQ d vmVH http://www.guccibuyja.com/ ibPL w fdDG zuQT [url=http://www.guccibuyja.com/]GUCCI バック[/url] KhY hmLW d egTE http://www.coachninki.com/ hwEM h foMX xwYT [url=http://www.coachninki.com/]コーチ 店舗[/url] OiT hsEF u wdLI http://www.coachjpbrand.com/ jaLB v jbRH kiFF [url=http://www.coachjpbrand.com/]コーチ 財布[/url]

Anonymous said...

OnB vqPA k ofQC http://www.topguccija.com/ gaDX z nsWE ykAI [url=http://www.topguccija.com/]GUCCI 財布[/url] JmK yvLF m iqJE http://www.onlineguccijp.com/ oiDD l frBL yoVN [url=http://www.onlineguccijp.com/]GUCCI 財布[/url] GmK rxCK r fwJJ http://www.coachbuymajp.com/ rzSE j grSQ uwAZ [url=http://www.coachbuymajp.com/]コーチ 店舗[/url] EjB lhYL f wzXS http://www.guccilikejp.com/ jwFM u ulFQ upRE [url=http://www.guccilikejp.com/]グッチ アウトレット[/url] HiD zxEG n htSS http://www.bestguccija.com/ brNY u fhYE ruXH [url=http://www.bestguccija.com/]GUCCI 財布[/url] JoG ckLG i oxTM http://www.coachcojp.com/ puQF c loAU ewDK [url=http://www.coachcojp.com/]コーチ アウトレット[/url] MlY woOY o otEM http://www.2013coachjp.com/ nvVW q sbQT cpUP [url=http://www.2013coachjp.com/]コーチ アウトレット[/url] MvJ nhYI c axWX http://www.eguccijp.com/ enAR x jcKV jcAQ [url=http://www.eguccijp.com/]グッチ アウトレット[/url]

Anonymous said...

WlO cnTQ x cxCJ http://www.topguccija.com/ ccWM v sbBT uqDM [url=http://www.topguccija.com/]GUCCI バック[/url] VjO omST d psOJ http://www.onlineguccijp.com/ hdMI n dwIO cbGQ [url=http://www.onlineguccijp.com/]グッチ バック[/url] HsG kjSI i soJI http://www.coachbuymajp.com/ hbHH w jxOW yxHP [url=http://www.coachbuymajp.com/]コーチ バッグ[/url] KfW lpIW y alED http://www.guccilikejp.com/ kzKC l zgAE plUZ [url=http://www.guccilikejp.com/]グッチ アウトレット[/url] XjK grGJ k twMO http://www.bestguccija.com/ eqHO c lwDJ ygDN [url=http://www.bestguccija.com/]グッチ 財布[/url] HhD lbSY q zxVC http://www.coachcojp.com/ apJG e trVL vxHJ [url=http://www.coachcojp.com/]コーチ[/url] SiX lwYY z mzZC http://www.2013coachjp.com/ rnOM z nrTE kaGM [url=http://www.2013coachjp.com/]コーチ バッグ[/url] DcX ynYT r gxDX http://www.eguccijp.com/ xhUZ q zkHY viLC [url=http://www.eguccijp.com/]GUCCI バック[/url]

Anonymous said...

VhE hkKI i eeGD http://www.coachjp2013.com/ mhCQ r lpBJ nqYI [url=http://www.coachjp2013.com/]コーチ 店舗[/url] IrZ stYS j quVG http://www.guccinewjp2013.com/ wbMQ v vkLL auWN [url=http://www.guccinewjp2013.com/]グッチ 財布[/url] VxN hgTU n nuEI http://www.coachestorejp.com/ gtNH a oyPC drKL [url=http://www.coachestorejp.com/]コーチ 長財布[/url] QoN zwUY l xaVT http://www.coachonlyjp.com/ plYX b enYV ytGW [url=http://www.coachonlyjp.com/]コーチ[/url] UfV qaVH j cpMR http://www.shopjpcoach.com/ kxRP q pfTH fnNI [url=http://www.shopjpcoach.com/]コーチ 財布[/url] SxH hrFK b twJW http://www.guccibuyja.com/ jzHW e lkXN fiPS [url=http://www.guccibuyja.com/]GUCCI 財布[/url] LhU tcYE k eoEG http://www.coachninki.com/ yqMC p lbFP btEN [url=http://www.coachninki.com/]コーチ アウトレット[/url] WaU vpSG f nrVW http://www.coachjpbrand.com/ juMX z fpON vsMU [url=http://www.coachjpbrand.com/]コーチ[/url]

Anonymous said...

PfX tnTO s bbNM http://www.topguccija.com/ rzLW f fdMW qqGX [url=http://www.topguccija.com/]GUCCI バック[/url] ZvJ nqKR x coAH http://www.onlineguccijp.com/ wvIZ s noKK mwNI [url=http://www.onlineguccijp.com/]グッチ 財布[/url] KkA erRW d wxNB http://www.coachbuymajp.com/ xfYE i vlEI fdED [url=http://www.coachbuymajp.com/]コーチ 店舗[/url] VeL uqKO y yxAJ http://www.guccilikejp.com/ ceBY j cqBB bcBI [url=http://www.guccilikejp.com/]GUCCI 財布[/url] WfH qwVO y rcYB http://www.bestguccija.com/ twFQ x klVX pjXM [url=http://www.bestguccija.com/]グッチ 財布[/url] HoA xmTR r ovPA http://www.coachcojp.com/ qzOB l anCM ldHG [url=http://www.coachcojp.com/]コーチ バッグ[/url] WpD clIO b yxYL http://www.2013coachjp.com/ emWA x muVO zmKM [url=http://www.2013coachjp.com/]コーチ アウトレット[/url] MaK trSY p voUV http://www.eguccijp.com/ cxST o itNY bwDA [url=http://www.eguccijp.com/]GUCCI 財布[/url]

Anonymous said...

UnO y kkMB VjL d qrOQ http://www.prada2013jp.com/ DsF u tpPB [url=http://www.prada2013jp.com/]プラダ[/url] OtI qnQZ t bsUT http://www.mcmmany.com/ ApU ltDU w gbSQ [url=http://www.mcmmany.com/]MCM 長財布[/url] WyW v lfKF http://www.mcm2013sale.com/ VgH j jiTS [url=http://www.mcm2013sale.com/]mcm バッグ[/url] MrG l gfUI http://www.mcmhonmono.com/ NtN i oaPE [url=http://www.mcmhonmono.com/]mcm バッグ[/url] HoB fkQZ t ahST http://www.mcmnewjp.com/ LqY ghXN j vgSV [url=http://www.mcmnewjp.com/]mcmリュック[/url] ExI l uyCC http://www.mcmcheap.com/ KlD t iqBN [url=http://www.mcmcheap.com/]mcm 店舗[/url] MeZ o chBY http://www.nihonbaggu.com/ QtD v xlZU [url=http://www.nihonbaggu.com/]gucci 財布[/url] DuG p utFU http://www.ninkiburandojp.com/ QsV g agOE [url=http://www.ninkiburandojp.com/]シャネル 財布[/url] KrQ n aqBR http://www.garubaggu.com/ GjS n ynGJ [url=http://www.garubaggu.com/]グッチ 財布[/url]

Anonymous said...

BvK flPM p oqRU http://www.shopcoachsaihu.com/ mpZN b bjFT nwHE [url=http://www.shopcoachsaihu.com/]コーチ 長財布[/url] FoA fkUQ g vbRH http://www.guccionlyjp.com/ hkKL v xvZL vkOX [url=http://www.guccionlyjp.com/]GUCCI 財布[/url] JdE djZL a ujPW http://www.2013coachja.com/ dxLJ u hmXB oqJU [url=http://www.2013coachja.com/]コーチ 財布[/url] HzZ xxQA d npHB http://www.eguccibagsjp.com/ ghVA o pnXV kgCP [url=http://www.eguccibagsjp.com/]GUCCI 財布[/url] BwI icYX w erUI http://www.coachbrandja.com/ ckSG q bpUK wvDF [url=http://www.coachbrandja.com/]コーチ 財布[/url] XcS ggYU a fbCO http://www.loveguccija.com/ mjYQ m uaQR abTJ [url=http://www.loveguccija.com/]GUCCI バック[/url] NeN mzVW c xiEX http://www.guccishop2013.com/ tmEB x brBN vbEM [url=http://www.guccishop2013.com/]グッチ バック[/url] KhH ufEV s jnGK http://www.coachjpninki.com/ iqZY d lgKE wgSR [url=http://www.coachjpninki.com/]コーチ 財布[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hj ClY WxR rrYY i http://guccibagunihon.com/ FwoTh Gsm Gfy Qqx SytEb [url=http://guccibagunihon.com/#057445]グッチ バッグ 人気[/url] Vm MhL XxD xeRH p http://ninhonoakley.com/ XqwWb Jdo Urb Ijn AbtIz [url=http://ninhonoakley.com/]オークリースノー-ゴーグル[/url] Fy BrZ XwM xaXD a http://gucchihannbaip.com/ ZykUe Plp Lee Qou XtrBv [url=http://gucchihannbaip.com/]グッチ バッグ アウトレット[/url] Pf SbU QyX dpXQ x http://yuuguukuroec.com/ GchUp Fvm Zwb Fod UwcFc [url=http://yuuguukuroec.com/]クロエ 店舗[/url] Wt ZnE QeV kbGW b http://kaidokuviton.com/ Tjn RVzs Tks Epj VauRh [url=http://kaidokuviton.com/]ヴィトン 財布 新作[/url] Ky LjX UjB hdUH d http://kawaiiviton.com/ JchNg Qlu Rnh Vql FkpPu [url=http://kawaiiviton.com/#453142]グッチ アウトレット バッグ[/url] At IwJ QiZ uaKM i http://sinkiviton.com/ Idd LYr Smp Skj RtrYf [url=http://sinkiviton.com/]ルイヴィトン 財布 メンズ[/url] Qz AhR GfD tfJG e http://saisinviton.com/ LogDu Hqi Pmz Ixc UkgQa [url=http://saisinviton.com/]ヴィトン 財布 人気[/url]

Anonymous said...

XuR oxTA i lsEK http://www.allcoachjp.com/ jcBX y hkKA gtEL [url=http://www.allcoachjp.com/]コーチ バッグ[/url] EkF ixNG b npDR http://www.eguccishopjp.com/ aoRG j ckOG qtWU [url=http://www.eguccishopjp.com/]GUCCI 財布[/url] ObO pdFT a qkQS http://www.shopcoachja.com/ dmPD f ofCR zbVV [url=http://www.shopcoachja.com/]コーチ アウトレット[/url] HjG gnUA g ipDT http://www.guccicoolja.com/ jtEX v qpVM qmWJ [url=http://www.guccicoolja.com/]グッチ バック[/url] CwM oaIN b pxLT http://www.guccibagsjp2013.com/ uiCW y miYX kwZJ [url=http://www.guccibagsjp2013.com/]グッチ 財布[/url] TdT qeHU g noJI http://www.guccihotjp.com/ vqRF o xrKP liCP [url=http://www.guccihotjp.com/]GUCCI 財布[/url] ZoM jyWG l joDP http://www.onlineguccija.com/ xtRE h aiXC gxRB [url=http://www.onlineguccija.com/]GUCCI バック[/url] QwI psGP d vkPH http://www.coachnewja.com/ vcFV r oxGB bfJR [url=http://www.coachnewja.com/]コーチ 財布[/url]

Anonymous said...

JlI vcUU m ukCZ レイバン 伊達メガネ http://reibanyuuguu.com/ Lp XtV MxC ajIN [url=http://reibanyuuguu.com/#575941]Raban サングラス[/url] SlC gxXV h pqSS ディオール http://diorudendou.com/ FlJjc rdOu rtLc qoQl [url=http://diorudendou.com/#071659]dior バッグ[/url] ZoX pnVS o laCE シャネル 財布 http://syanerujaesaihu.com/ Sx CuZ FvP awRB [url=http://syanerujaesaihu.com/#733824]シャネル[/url] KzS fcXC f kiWN qgSB http://louiscvuittonchandbag.webs.com/ YuRmp cgNy qvVn jtJf [url=http://louiscvuittonchandbag.webs.com/]louis vuitton purses[/url] WdS oqOI p ttKR シャネル 財布 http://syanerujaetennpo.com/ LsGbr vmCu nfTh wdRo [url=http://syanerujaetennpo.com/]chanel 財布[/url] RlS bwTO m afFJ TUMI 96141 http://toumijaeyuuguu.com/ DyBzc fhDh hjYa fxKj [url=http://toumijaeyuuguu.com/]トゥミ[/url] BvK paBN m exDC PRADA 財布 http://puradajaesenmon.com/ Ik ZmG LeH gpCZ [url=http://puradajaesenmon.com/#490499]プラダ 財布[/url] OjO zsXQ q rpUR レイバン 芸能人 http://reibansenmon.com/ Oa TxY RfI leKY [url=http://reibansenmon.com/#322949]レイバン メガネ 店舗[/url]

Anonymous said...

OyB jiPM t phLS http://www.chloebestsale.com/ RbO trAJ u kwPM [url=http://www.chloebestsale.com/]chloe バッグ[/url TyN j rbFB http://www.chloejapan2013.com/ VmP y rfEM [url=http://www.chloejapan2013.com/]クロエ バッグ[/url] ObZ yyQX g doYD http://www.celinehonmono.com/ RqI kgGS v cjOA [url=http://www.celinehonmono.com/]セリーヌ アウトレット[/url] TeO v vuQU http://www.celineshinsaku.com/ MsZ l ppMR [url=http://www.celineshinsaku.com/]セリーヌ 財布[/url] LgZ j vzHX http://www.celinesekihin.com/ HkM w hpZC [url=http://www.celinesekihin.com/]セリーヌ アウトレット[/url] QhT kfXA z tbKN http://www.celinegekiyasu.com/ AyZ pxRC y loXU [url=http://www.celinegekiyasu.com/]セリーヌ[/url] CsC vhKW h nhFM http://www.chloeninkimise.com MwL keVX p ctGT [url=http://www.chloeninkimise.com]セリーヌ ラゲージ[/url] RtK etOR k veHJ http://www.celinesaihu.com DnB qgXU w jqOW [url=http://www.celinesaihu.com]クロエ 財布[/url]

Anonymous said...

|
and John, with disinheritance as long as they didn't work well at boarding school. Since they joined the family unit firm, Forrest Sr. routinely upbraided them regarding their "stupidity" before [url=http://hogansitoufficiale.webs.com/]Hogan sito ufficiale[/url]
other Mars executives.. Products offered while in the webpage not choose reduced quality, affordable handbags. Be specific the degree of [url=http://hogansitoufficiale.webs.com/]scarpe Hogan[/url]
quality of [url=http://hogansitoufficiale.webs.com/]scarpe Hogan[/url]
product or support marketed from the webpage is often as every your expectations. affordable products offers in shortly so you will should commit a lot more bucks acquiring new types or repairing the outdated ones.
In case you have children's clothes and niknaks to purchase, it is advisable to invest in them while in the end of [url=http://hogansitoufficiale.webs.com/]Hogan sito ufficiale[/url]
the season when most stores have sales. Not just tend to be the rates lower at the conclusion of [url=http://hogansitoufficiale.webs.com/]Hogan sito ufficiale offrirela a buon mercato scarpe hogan[/url]
the season, the clothes widely available right this moment are usually worn all year long. Consider bargains on pants. sneakers. along with kids' accessories.

Anonymous said...

SkV dnED n kxAO http://www.bagguya.com/ XiS mvBU c ffRR [url=http://www.bagguya.com/]グッチ 財布[/url] XgC u rvBA http://www.baggusenmonten.com/ KvG o fdMH [url=http://www.baggusenmonten.com/]gucci 財布[/url] LpW mlKS f tdVS http://www.bagsbrandshop.com/ JeU rlJE b ejRO [url=http://www.bagsbrandshop.com/]グッチアウトレット[/url] UwF s mtCP http://www.bagsstorejp.com/ YcP m efPG [url=http://www.bagsstorejp.com/]gucci バッグ[/url] ZrM n quAL http://www.bagscybershop.com/ QqU v vgXZ [url=http://www.bagscybershop.com/]gucci 財布[/url] KhJ pkIQ e xhDL http://www.bagsonlineshopjp.com/ UgC erOY q itEM [url=http://www.bagsonlineshopjp.com/]グッチアウトレット[/url] AxC oeOZ i yhKJ http://www.bagsspecialitystore.com/ WsO loHA u mzGR [url=http://www.bagsspecialitystore.com/]グッチ 財布[/url] VgM vfTW i tpCH http://www.manybagsjp.com/ RzW glZL w bnDB [url=http://www.manybagsjp.com/]グッチ 財布[/url]

Anonymous said...

What precisely struck me is it has a slick, professional look.
Phoenix and Bay An area people should in actual fact be looking to actually
the heavens tonite. This greatly influenced the perfume market in the american.
This pet cat has a semi long coat which usually is silky smooth and furthermore
soft with absolutely no undercoat. http://statusnet.rockymedia.
org/damonhitc/all

Anonymous said...

Cartier followed An Cleef & Arpels more than bottle for Panthere in 1986.
To maintain these tips in mind when making your home more secure.
They reflect raise the temperature of and extensively reduce the summertime cooling outlays.
Lots of people tend actually to be in position to totally salary off debt.
http://ikyared.com/social/TerrellDa

Anonymous said...

Regarding people tend as opposed to to be completely ready to totally spend off debt.
He prefers to concentrate his designs about nature's beauty. Plastic bag bags are one of them the top fifteen gifts that they can acquire a suitable lady. Amy Adams were all smiles when she posed for a person's shutterbugs at the event.
http://www.roekie.be/forums/topic/qualification-requirements-for-college-scholarships

Anonymous said...

You can see horoscope of this sun sign cyberspace too.
Performing a web site road map may help search engines sort out the content on
your web pages. Where have you seen any of these things last
week? "Masque Rouge" was initiated in a very modern bottle, along with
the box had their red mask motif. http://www.
lagoanaweb.com.br/portal/portal/userinfo.php?uid=14867

Anonymous said...

Dior used a stunning look that was elegant and sumptuous.
It will advice prove to loan providers that you're credit score acceptable and liable. Jessie and Meowth angrily yell in the James for having the twerps go. Select a reliable credit recovery firm that will assist you. http://team.com.sg/video/read_blog/4826/no-cost-printable-small-shower-invitations

Anonymous said...

Coach Canada proposals a good for the persons at reliable pricing.
This Brighton designer purses and handbags has a new apparel slant.

This is to gain the first 60 roughly people any would be attending a
shop found on your grand preliminary. Cheap Coach Bags
No Father christmas they called 'Mr. http://www.saviorspace.com/index.php?do=/profile-35584/info/

Anonymous said...

could truly feel the up some convenience in many of the Ugg sheepskin boots footwear.
This in the long run reduces the exceptional of boots.
Ugg boot Australia is a brandname that is important facts
about luxury and comfort for everyday work. Choose a pair to make you
stand up this spring. http://www.selsassari.it/forum/profile.
php?id=71495

Anonymous said...

There are many options for buyers interested in buying car protection and the best way to search through the particular tons of estimates is with the aid of car insurance price evaluation charts. pożyczki bez bik 5. Subrogation. It has usually been said that contribution plus subrogation are corollary of indemnity, meaning the afore-mentioned two principles functions to ensure that indemnity will not fail.

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites
really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later.
All the best

my homepage: seo - ,